10/7/11

Travels to Yosemite National Park






So, I am not a good navigator. I trust Google maps without considering what roads are the "quickest" which is a bit troublesome when traveling with an RV. We may need new brakes. I was almost voted off the island. We did see some beautiful scenery along the way. I took pictures so Mark could see it later as he was staring at hairpin turn after turn on 8% grades. But, alas we made it to our destination, a couple hours later (again) than expected. We stayed a nice RV campground that caters to "members" which we were not. So we traversed up the gravel road to the second class campers area. It was actually a good location and felt more like camping. We had, gasp, no cell service or WiFi. There was mini golf and a playground which the girls thoroughly enjoyed. I'm not betting my retirement on the chances that one of the girls will be WPGA material just yet though.
Car Picture along the route.

No comments: